We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Digital Marketer to join our team.
- Working for our clients on their marketing campaigns, including updating websites, writing HTML emails, copywriting, etc
- Helping with quotes and proposals
- Client relationship work
- Good understanding, and love, of social media and digital marketing channels
- Management of planning, scoping, implementation and delivery of projects to meet technical, budget, timeline and client objectives
- Strong, diplomatic verbal and written communication skills with the ability to write production briefs with technical specifications and communicate them efficiently to others
- Google and Bing Adwords knowledge would be an advantage
- Practical understanding and experience of managing websites in WordPress
- Good foundation knowledge in how to optimise websites to rank well in search engines
- Basic ability to use Photoshop, GIMP or PIXLR would benefit a person in this role
What do you get in return?
Eight Wire is a conscientious employer and we are big on helping you to enjoy your job and your lifestyle. We have a beautiful work environment close to the centre of vibrant Falmouth and 30 seconds’ walk away from breathtaking views. Cornwall is a great place to live and work. We aim to be flexible and understanding in helping you find the perfect work-life balance.
Think you have what we need and want to come and work with us?
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight Monday 29th April 2019. Proposed interview date 3rd May with Sara Pugh.