We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic digital marketer to join our team.
- Working for our clients on their marketing campaigns, including updating websites, writing HTML emails, copywriting, etc
- Helping with quotes and proposals
- Maintaining great client relationships
- Good understanding, and love, of social media and a wide range of digital marketing channels
- Management, planning, scoping, implementation and delivery, of marketing projects to meet technical, budget, timeline and client objectives
- Strong diplomatic skills in verbal and written communications
- Proven ability to write production briefs with technical specifications and communicate them efficiently to others
- Google and Bing Ads knowledge would be an advantage
- Practical understanding and experience of managing websites in WordPress
- Good foundation knowledge in how to optimise websites to rank well in search engines
- Basic ability to use Photoshop, GIMP or PIXLR would benefit a person in this role
What do you get in return?
Eight Wire is a conscientious employer and we are big on helping you to enjoy your job and your lifestyle. We have a vibrant work environment in Falmouth which is a short walk from breathtaking beaches and views. We are firmly committed to helping our staff get the most of Cornwall as a great place to live and work. We aim to be flexible and understanding in helping you find your perfect work-life balance.
Think you have what we’re looking for and want to come and work with us?
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed on receipt and the vacancy will stand until the right person has been found. Post updated: 08-03-2020.