We’re looking for an all-round graphic designer with strong brand, print and website design experience (user-experience design skills advantageous) to join our team and work in our busy Falmouth studio.
Duties will include;
- Creating awesome and original brand identities and design work using a proven and demonstrable design process.
- Creating strategic web designs with winning user experiences.
- Working coherently with our team of software developers to ensure your designs work well across the spectrum of digital outputs.
- Creating designs for print and managing print outputs with our professional partners.
- Liaising with clients to keep them happy and get their buy-in to your work and that of your colleagues.
- Helping the wider team to make our pitches and proposals convey key messages as effectively as possible while wowing potential clients.
It’s likely you will;
- Have been practising in graphic design in the digital environment for some time.
- Be able to demonstrate a strong portfolio of your own, original design work in the digital space.
- Have a great set of software skills.
- Have great teamwork and communication skills.
- Be able to show the ability to organise projects and contribute to the work of others.
To be successful you will have to be a natural team-player who is keen to help with general running of a busy design and marketing studio. You will love helping clients and helping your colleagues to be the best they can. Preferred start date is March 1, 2021 but we’ll wait for the right person.
Job Type: Full time
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000
What do you get in return?
Eight Wire is a conscientious employer and we are big on helping you to enjoy your job and your lifestyle. We have a vibrant studio environment combined with flexible home working. Cornwall is a great place to live and work and we aim to be flexible and understanding in helping you find your perfect work-life balance.
Think you have what we need and want to come and work with us?
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed on receipt and the vacancy will stand until the right person has been found.
Due to current Covid regulations interviews will be held digitally and the successful candidate is likely to be working from home until the pandemic situation changes.